Safe and enjoyable enjoyment as a visitor? Do the following:
- Buy a ticket online and stick to the chosen time slot.
- If you already have a day ticket, please contact Chocolate Nation (03 / 207.08.08 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve a time slot.
- Do you have to wait? Know that this is for your own safety.
- Do you feel sick or do you have symptoms? Stay at home.
- Limit the number of personal items so that you don’t have to use the lockers. A handbag is allowed to enter the museum. Big bags are not.
- Stick to the safety guidelines that are communicated in the museum.
What does Chocolate Nation do?
- Plexiglass is provided at all contact zones and our employees always wear a mouth mask.
- Upon entry, through the museum and at the exit, there are disinfection poles to disinfect the hands.
- Crucial areas such as sanitary facilities, banisters and door knobs are cleaned regularly.
- There is signage throughout the museum to guarantee the 1.5m distance.
- At the end of your visit you will receive a goodie bag so that you can taste the delicious Belgian chocolate at home in safe conditions. So you don't have to miss any of the delicious chocolate!